- Makes 48
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This recipe is a favourite in Food Technology with our Year 7s. It is easy to prepare, economical, and makes a lovely handmade gift at Christmas time.
Ingredients (makes 48 )
- 1 Store bought fruit cake
- 1 Packet white chocolate melts
- 1 Packet spearmint lollies (for decorating)
- 1 Packet raspberry lollies (for decorating)
- 4 tbsp Orange juice
- 4 tbsp Melted butter
Notes... We use light fruit cake at school but dark would also work well. At school, each student uses 1/4 of a cake and makes approximately 12 puddings from this. These puddings keep well in a container in the fridge and will last several weeks!
- Crumble fruit cake into a large mixing bowl. Stir through melted butter and orange juice and mix until combined.
- Melt white chocolate and set aside for decorating.
- Slice spearmint lollies (you'll only need to use a few for the entire batch!) Slice raspberry lollies (I usually cut them into quarters).
- Roll cake mixture into balls (approximately truffle sized) and place on a plate. When all mixture has been rolled, dip each in the melted chocolate and stick two pieces of spearmint on top (leaves) and a raspberry centre, to appear as a holly decoration on each 'pudding'.
- Refrigerate puddings for approximately 15 mins or until chocolate is set. Place on a plate and wrap festively with cellophane for gifting!
Recipe MINI FESTIVE CHRISTMAS PUDDINGS
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.