A super quick and easy dinner that can satisfy your entire family, add some minced garlic to the yoghourt for an extra kick.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 3 tbsp Greek Yoghourt
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 300gm lamb loin boneless
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 small roma tomato, diced
- 1.5 tbsp chickpeas
- 2 tbsp couscous cooked
- sliced cucumber
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- Pan fry the lamb loin on medium-high heat for 7 minutes either side, turning only once. Rest for 5-10 minutes, wrapped in foil.
- Mix spinach, avocado, tomato, chickpeas, cucumber and couscous in a bowl. Slice lamb into 1cm pieces and add to bowl.
- Mix mint leaves and yoghourt and drizzle on top of salad.