- Serves 8
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This works as a good base rissotto. You can add pretty much anything to it. Serves 2-3 on its own, or 6-8 as a side dish.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 6 Cups chicken stock
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 Cups rice
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 15 grams butter
- Heat stock over low heat.
- In another saucepan cook olive oil, garlic and onion until just soft – about 5 minutes.
- Add rice and stir to coat, cook for 3 minutes until translucent
- Add stock, one cup at a time and stir in between additions until rice is cooked – about 25 minutes
- Sir through parmesan and butter.
Works well with Veal Osso Bucco recipe.