- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
A quick and easy vegetarian curry the whole family will enjoy!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon keens curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tumeric
- 5 baby cream delight potato sliced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 200g greek yoghurt
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups white rice, to serve
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves only *to serve
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan on a medium heat. Add in the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook for a couple of minutes until the onions begin to soften, then add in the curry powder and turmeric, continue to stir and cook for a minute until the spices are aromatic.
- Add in the potatoes and stir to coat the potatoes in the onion mix, add in the stock and yoghurt, turn down the heat to low cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Once the potatoes are tender, add in the peas, coriander leaves and lime juice, stir and then cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the peas are cooked. Serve with rice and lime wedge.
This recipe serves 2. You can double the recipe and cook for the family!