Who doesn’t love a slider? They’re small, they look good and they taste damn good too!
Slide into the week with Pulled Pork Sliders for dinner, or if you’re having friends over on the weekend they’re also great for entertaining. Perfect for sharing, just pop all the sliders in the middle of the table, and everyone can easily grab one to devour.
Made with the hero, tasty and tender slow cooker pulled pork, what’s not to love?
These Pulled Pork Sliders call for the perfect, shredded slow cooker pulled pork base. Get an Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe here.
Once you have your pull apart pork, the job is almost done.
Team your sliders with tasty pork, slaw and sauces – we’re guaranteeing this recipe will be a crowd pleaser for your family, or whoever you’re having over for dinner!
The slow cooker pulled pork recipe base is what makes these pulled pork sliders so simple and delicious.
Australian Pork has great taste and versatility. Add pork to your weekly shopping list or visit the Australian Pork site for more winning dinner ideas.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 1/2 cups pulled pork
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 450g packet american style coleslaw kit
- 8 slider buns, split and toasted
- Make coleslaw as per packet instructions. Set aside.
- To make slider sauce, combine mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add pulled pork. Heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 -5 minutes until hot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread cut sides of buns with mayonnaise mixture. Top with coleslaw and warmed pulled pork.
- Top sliders with bun tops and serve.