- Serves 6
- 8 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
An easy slow cooked vegetarian curry.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 2-4 tbsp Rogan Josh Curry Paste (I use 4 but I like it hot)
- 400 grams Diced Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 250 grams Pumpkin, diced
- 250 grams Cauliflower, trimmed into small florets
- 400 grams Chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 200 grams Frozen Peas
- To serve:
- Rice, yoghurt and chopped coriander
- Add all ingredients except for peas to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until cauliflower and pumpkin are cooked. Stir through peas just before the end of cooking (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Serve with rice, yoghurt and coriander.
This tastes even better the next day. Adjust the amount of curry paste to suit your own personal preference.