- Serves 12
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This delicious pumpkin and prune cake is a perfect way to use your left over mashed pumpkin.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 125g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup cold mashed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup finely chopped prunes
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- Pre-heat oven to moderate 180 (or 160 fan forced). Cream butter and sugar, and add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in orange juice, pumpkin and prunes.
- Stir in sifted flour alternately with the milk. Stir until smooth.
- Grease and flour a round cake tin or springform pan, and bake in a moderate oven until brown and firm to touch, about 45 mins. I have a fan-forced oven which seems to run quite hot so I cook mine at 160 degrees.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.