- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 300g Butternut Pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 30g Baby Spinach
- 1 Chorizo, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2/12 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 20g Butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place cubed pumpkin onto a greased baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Place into oven and cook for 20 mins or until pumpkin is soft.
- Turn on pressure cooker. Add butter to the inner pot of the Philips All-In-One Cooker. Press Saute/Sear High temp button, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press start. Add chorizo and onion, stirring until browned. Add wine and bring to the boil until almost evaporated.
- Add the stock and rice to the pot. Place lid on Cooker. Select Risotto program in Pressure cooking and press start.
- Once cooking has stopped release the pressure. Open the lid and fold through cooked pumpkin and spinach. This recipe serves 2 adults and 3 young children.
Recipe Pumpkin, Spinach and Chorizo Risotto
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.