A deliciously crunchy raspberry and apple crumble recipe. Served individually, this warm and yummy dessert goes perfectly with premium vanilla ice-cream or just a drizzle of cream.
Ingredients in this raspberry and apple crumble recipe:
- 3 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 75g butter
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup raspberries
- 4 x Silicone Apple Cookers, or similar small, glass ramekins.
How to make this raspberry and apple crumble recipe:
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced.
- Place apples evenly into the base of each Silicone Apple Cooker. Add 1/4 cup of water into each cooker. Cover with lids, place apple cookers onto a tray and bake for 15 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Meanwhile, place flour, brown sugar and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Add butter and rub butter into mixture until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add oats and coconut and mix to combine.
- Remove apple cookers from oven and remove silicone lids. Top with raspberries and crumble mixture. Return to oven, uncovered and bake for a further 20 minutes or until crumble is golden brown.
Tips for making this raspberry and apple crumble recipe:
- The sweet fruits of this apple crumble recipe can be eaten directly from the apple cooker or easily transferred to a serving bowl. Either way, serve hot with vanilla ice cream or fresh cream and enjoy!
- Pears and stone fruit are a delicious substitute to apples.
- Fresh or frozen raspberries may be used or try a mixture of berries, flavours and colours.
If you loved this raspberry and apple crumble recipe, you might also like to try these recipes:
- The Easiest 3-Ingredient Fruit Sponge Cake
- Individual Apple and Blueberry Crumble
- Mulberry & Apple Crumble
- Apple Crumble
- Super Quick Coconut Apple Crumble
- Apple and Berry Crumble Cake