- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Tasty salad , with strong flavours for the blue cheese lovers!
- 1/2 Butternut Pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons Pine Nuts
- 2 rashes Proscuitto
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Splash Balsamic Vineagar
- Blue Cheese
- Baby Spinach
- Preheat Airfryer to 160C. Toast pine nuts in oven proof dish for 5 minutes until toasted and golden brown.
- Peel and chop pumpkin into 3 cm pieces. Place in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Preheat Airfryer to 200C. Roast pumpkin in basket for 20 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes. At the 15 minute mark, add the proscuitto on the top.
- Remove the proscuitto and break into pieces. Tip the roasted pumpkin back into the bowl (there will be a bit of oil left in there and with will help form the dressing), splash with balsamic vineager (too your taste).
- To assemble, make a bed of spiniach leaves, top with roasted pumpkin, sprinkle with toasted pine nuts, and crumble pieces of blue cheese, and pieces of proscuitto.
Easy to make to your required proportions, depending on if you are making for a main meal, or a side. I always roast the full 1/2 pumpkin, because left over pumpkin can be used for so many things, eg: frittatta, quiche, risottio.