- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This roast pumpkin and cashew salad has such vibrant colours for the Christmas table.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 700 grams Pumpkin, chopped
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 50-100 gram Rocket or spinach leaves
- 50 grams Cashews, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Grated ginger
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Coat pumpkin and onion in 2 Tbsp of oil and roast or grill until tender - approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Cool and then toss gently with rocket and cashews.
- Combine lemon juice, honey, ginger and oil in a jar. Shake with lid on and then pour over salad just before serving. Gently toss to combine.