- Serves 6
- 80 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Roast Pumpkin Frittata is a great way to introduce veggies galore – and with cheese on top, it’s a kiddo favourite!
Huge thanks to MoM Member Sarah for sharing this fantastic Roast Pumpkin Fritatta. We can see it’s bursting with veges and we can see why it’s a kiddo favourite – all that yummy cheese on top.
Next time you’re looking for a quick, nutritious dinner, look no further than this Roast Pumpkin Fritatta. You can pretty much throw in anything you have in the fridge in terms of meat or veggies. But we especially love the roast pumpkin and halved cherry tomatoes in this recipe.
Serve your Roast Pumpkin Frittata with a lovely big side salad and to add a few more carbs, a loaf of garlic bread (or two)!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 Jap pumpkin
- 8 Eggs
- 3 Rashers bacon
- 1 cup Halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 Brown/red onion
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Tasty cheese
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Crushed garlic
- 1 pinch Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Skin, de-seed & dice pumpkin
- Spread diced pumpkin in the bottom of your baking tray & mix in olive oil. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing at 15 minutes & leave to cool.
- Halve tomatoes, dice bacon & onion.
- In a big bowl, mix eggs, milk, feta, 1 cup of tasty cheese & garlic.
- Once pumpkin has cooled mix all ingredients, spread evenly within baking tray & sprinkle remaining half cup of tasty cheese on top.
- Stud the top of frittata with halved cherry tomatoes, sprinkle S&P to taste & bake at 200°C for 40-45mins or until golden on top & set in middle.
- Serve with a fresh leafy salad, & garlic bread.
Pumpkin cooking times may vary depending on your oven, the size you cut the chunks of pumpkin to and also the amount of water in your pumpkin.Like the idea of Fritatta? Here's a few more Fritatta Recipes you might like to try: