- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
This salmon recipe is courtesy of Zoe Bingley-Pullin on behalf of My Food Bag.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- CREAMY AVOCADO SAUCE
- 1 avocado, flesh roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 300g salmon (skin on), cut into two fillets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- TO SERVE
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 Tbsp torn continental parsley leaves
- To make the avocado sauce, place avocado, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, yoghurt and honey in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels and remove any excess bones. Rub with olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large fry-pan on medium to high heat. Cook salmon skin side down for 2 minutes or until skin is crispy, then flip over and fry for a further 2-3 minutes or until just cooked through.
- While the salmon is cooking, cook the asparagus. Add asparagus to the pot of boiled water and cook for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain.
- TO SERVE, spoon avocado sauce onto plates, top with asparagus spears and a salmon fillet. Garnish with parsley and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Recipe Salmon with creamy avocado sauce and asparagus
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.