- Serves 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
A quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 Tsp Fresh ginger, grated
- 3 Tsp Reduced-salt soy sauce
- 500g Chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Rice (uncooked)
- 2 Tbsp Bega Peanut Butter
- 400g Can Reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 Stalks Celery, diced
- 1/2 Head Caulifower, cut into florets
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 Tsp Curry Powder
- Combine garlic, ginger, soy sauce and chicken in a small bowl and set aside to marinate.
- Spoon peanut butter into a cup with a splash of the coconut milk, stir well to combine then add the rest of the coconut milk and set aside.
- Spray a non-stick wok or large frying pan with oil and heat to high. Add the chicken (in batches if needed) and stir-fry for 2 minutes until browned.
- Respray pan, add onion and stir-fry for 5 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring often until softened.
- Add celery, carrot and cauliflower, stir-fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in curry powder and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add coconut/peanut mix and chicken (including any juices and the leftover marinade) to the pan. You can also add a splash of water. Bring up to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with cooked rice.
*This recipe works with chicken, lean pork, beef or tofu. *You could use many different vegetables in this including: asparagus, baby corn, broccoli, capsicum, green beans, snow peas or zucchini.