- Serves 6
- 4.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A lovely vegetarian meal that ticks all the boxes.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g frozen spinach or 1 bunch silverbeet, washed and finely chopped
- 3 cups ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 750g bottle pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 6 dried instant lasagne sheets
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Squeeze excess moisture from spinach then place in a bowl with the ricotta, eggs and half the parmesan, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Spray inner pot of slow cooker lightly with cooking spray. Combine pasta sauce, pesto in a bowl and season. Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture over base of inner pot.
- Place 2 lasagne sheets on top of sauce mixture, breaking them to fit. Spread one 1/3 of spinach mixture over lasagne sheets, top with 1/3 of the sauce, then 2 more lasagne sheets. Repeat the layers finishing with the sauce
- Top with mozzarella and remaining parmesan Seal lid, cook on slow cook low temp for 4 hours, press start.