This light and healthy salad recipe is courtesy of Weight Watchers.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 100g sugar snap peas, halved diagonally
- 250g frozen chopped spinach
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups (510g) cooked long-grain brown rice, heated
- 2 x 180g cans tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the capsicum, onion and sugar snap peas, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, heat the spinach following packet instructions.
- Add the tomato to the capsicum mixture and cook for a further minute or until heated through. Gently toss through the spinach, rice and tuna. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the lemon wedges.