- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This also freezes well.
- 3 tbls olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 4 squash
- 1 tbls curry powder
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (substitute with water or stock if you don't want wine)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- Mince garlic, dice onion, slice squash, peel and slice carrots.
- Heat oil in a large pot on medium heat. Add garlic and onions and stir to coat. Then add the carrots; cook for 3-5 minutes until they start to get soft.
- Add the squash to the pot. Cook and stir until the squash gets tender, about 5-7 minutes. Then stir in the curry powder.
- Pour in the wine; let evaporate for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the chicken stock and heat to a simmer. Cover the pot and cook about 40 minutes.
- Puree the soup. Return to pot and bring to a simmer. Season with dash of salt and pepper. Serve immediately.