Whether it’s lunch or dinner, this Steamed Sweet Chilli Salmon is tasty, healthy and always popular.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 6 minutes Serves: 4 people
What you’ll need:
- 4 x 200g Salmon Fillets (skin off)
- 80ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 300ml Water
- 4 cups Steamed Green Vegetables (to serve)
This recipe is available as a pre-programmed recipe on the Tefal COOK4ME – with step by step instructions including the ingredients, it’s like having an expert in your kitchen helping out!
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and coriander in a separate bowl and stand.
- Place 300ml water in the bowl and place salmon 2 at a time in lined steaming basket and drizzle with 1/2 of the sauce. Cook for 6 minutes.
- Add remaining sauce and serve with steamed green vegetables.
Introducing the Tefal COOK4ME …
With more and more people wanting great tasting recipes, cooked at home, and not always knowing where to start, or having the time, Tefal introduces Cook4me. Cook4me is an intelligent interactive multicooker with over 80 pre-programmed recipes that guide you step-by-step so you can cook deliciously tasty meals, but in a fraction of the time.
To see the reviews of the Tefal COOK4ME click here.