- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A quick tarragon lemon chicken recipe for the ‘easy’ gourmet dinner.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g chicken drumsticks (skin off preferable)
- 3 medium royal blue potatoes
- 1 brown onion
- 2 tbsp dried tarragon
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 red chilli
- 6 corn cobettes (or two ears of corn cut into thirds)
- 50g butter
- olive oil
Notes... It may not look like much but it tastes delicious! If you want to add some green to your plate, serve with some steamed green beans or broccoli..
- Saute onions and chilli in olive oil until onions soften.
- Add tarragon, stock powder and chicken drumsticks. Saute for two minutes.
- Add diced potatoes, corn cobettes, grated lemon rind, juice of the lemon, butter and half a cup of water.
- Cooking method 1: Bake in oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 190C (in a baking dish covered with foil to retain the moisture). Cooking method 2: Pressure cook for 15 minutes (Meat/Poultry setting on the Philips All-In-One Cooker).
Recipe Tarragon Lemon Roast Chicken Hot Pot
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.