- Serves 8
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A rich, creamy dessert that will leave people begging for more (and the recipe)!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 cup Choc Ripple Biscuits (crushed)
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 x 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Blocks
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 200g Toblerone (melted)
- 300mL Thickened Cream
- Mix biscuit crumbs and melted butter together. Press into lightly greased and lined springform pan and chill.
- Beat cream cheese with electric beaters until smooth. Add sugar then add melted Toblerone and cream. Mix until combined.
- Pour onto prepared biscuit base and refrigerate until set. Serve with cream, ice cream or chocolate sauce.
You can use any type of Toblerone for this recipe, although I find using dark chocolate lessens the richness. Another amazing alternative is to use both dark and white chocolate Toblerone, and make them into a swirled cheesecake. During the really hot Summer months, this recipe is perfect if kept in the freezer for an hour or two before serving.