Ingredients (serves 6)
- 5 Zucchinis, grated
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Australian Feta (crumbled)
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Mint, dried or fresh
- 1 bunch Parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Dill, dried or fresh
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Black prepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Oil for frying
- Place the zucchinis in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon salt. eave for 5 minutes. This process will allow for the zucchini to release its juice. Once it has released its juice squeeze out all the liquid and transfer the zucchini into a new bowl.
- Add the parmesan, feta, egg, mint, parley, fill, flour black pepper and paprika. Mix all the ingredients
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and drop a tablespoon of mixture into the oil one at a time. Fry each side for about 2 minutes each. and put on paper towel to absorb the oil before putting on the serving pate.
- Serve with mayo of your choice I used a dill mayo.