- Serves 15
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
This decadent brownie is a family favourite and was requested for our Mother’s Day Tea.
Ingredients (serves 15)
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 250g butter, chopped
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour
- WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE SWIRL
- 200g white chocolate,melted
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
Notes... Do hope you enjoy as much as we do.
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan-forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above all sides. Place dark chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make White Chocolate Cheesecake Swirl Using an electric mixer, beat melted white chocolate,cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg. Beat until combined
- Whisk sugar into chocolate mixture. Add eggs, 1 at a time, whisking until combined after each addition. Stir in flours. Spoon 1⁄2 the brownie mixture into prepared pan, spreading to cover base. Drop spoonfuls of remaining brownie and cheesecake mixtures, alternating, on top of brownie mixture in pan. Run a butterknife through the mixtures, to create swirls. Bake for 45 minutes or until top is firm to touch. Cool completely in pan.
- Serve with a dusting of icing sugar.
Recipe Two Toned Swirled Brownie
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.