- Makes 8
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
This recipe has the WOW factor. It has all those great memories of a chocolate caramel slice but has been given a total make over. Presented in it’s own little chocolate cup this little treat would look great on a cup cake tower or high tea. It was a total joy creating this recipe.
Ingredients (makes 8 cups)
- 300g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Milk Chocolate Melts
- 120g Butter
- 1 tin NESTLE condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon Golden Syrup
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 2 tsp NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 40g Walnuts
- For the chocolate cups: Melt the chocolate melts in the microwave on 50% power until melted. Using a silicone pastry brush, paint the inside of silicone cup cake moulds to coat. Put in the fridge to set.
- For the base: In a dish add 60g of the butter, the cocoa, brown sugar, flour and coconut stir and bake at 200g for 15min. Then allow to cool slightly.
- For the caramel: In a pan cook 60g of the butter, the golden syrup and condensed milk until it thickens. Take off the heat and stir in roughly chopped walnuts. Then allow to cool slightly
- To put together: Place a small spoonful of the coconut base crumble inside the cupcake, top with the caramel and a whole walnut. Put in the fridge to set. When set remove the silicone mould gently, they should pop out easily. *Add this one to your recipe book because you will be asked to make it again :)