- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
I love using yoghurt in curries, its much healthier for you! Making a yoghurt fish curry is a great idea if you are looking for a tasty creamy fish without any of the guilt!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- enough to serve Basmati Rice
- 4 fillets white fish (i used frozen hoki for this recipe)
- 2 teaspoons tumeric powder
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garam masala curry powder
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- handfull fresh coriander to serve
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- enough to serve Green Beans
- enough to serve pappadams
- Cook rice according to packet directions.
- Slice the fish into 3cm cubes. Add to a bowl and mix in the yoghurt, tumeric, garlic and garam masala, season with salt and pepper and stir through. Let marinate for about 15minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat, add in the oil. Add the onion and fry until softened. Add in the fish with all the yoghurt marinade, add a tablespoon of water and then turn the heat to low, cover and gently simmer for about 10minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve the fish curry with rice, papadams and green beans. And Enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.