- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
I love using yoghurt in curries, its much healthier for you! Making a yoghurt fish curry is a great idea if you are looking for a tasty creamy fish without any of the guilt!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- enough to serve Basmati Rice
- 4 fillets white fish (i used frozen hoki for this recipe)
- 2 teaspoons tumeric powder
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garam masala curry powder
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- handfull fresh coriander to serve
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- enough to serve Green Beans
- enough to serve pappadams
- Cook rice according to packet directions.
- Slice the fish into 3cm cubes. Add to a bowl and mix in the yoghurt, tumeric, garlic and garam masala, season with salt and pepper and stir through. Let marinate for about 15minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat, add in the oil. Add the onion and fry until softened. Add in the fish with all the yoghurt marinade, add a tablespoon of water and then turn the heat to low, cover and gently simmer for about 10minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve the fish curry with rice, papadams and green beans. And Enjoy!