As mums, we are always looking for ways to stay fit, healthy and hydrated. This is harder than it seems as we are always on the go…
Which is why we are excited to announce the Breville Froojie® Fountain™ Juicer review where we’re asking mums to test trial and review the Breville Froojie® Fountain™.
About the Breville Froojie® Fountain™
A unique soft fruit disc purees soft fruits like bananas, mangoes and berries to make dessert coulis, or to mix with fresh juice to make dairy free smoothies. The 25% larger feed chute makes juicing faster and easier than ever and a patented juicing system extracts more juice and nutrients from fruits and vegetables. 5 speeds, an LCD display, automatic pulp ejection, and an easy clean design.
Juicing just went bananas!
Product Features of the Breville Froojie® Fountain™
- Extra Wide Feed Chute – designed to juice whole fruit without chopping or slicing.
- Nutri disc™ – stainless steel micromesh filter basket, reinfored with titanium blades help extract up to 20% more juice.
- Variable Speed Control – allows you to precisely control the juicing speed to get the most juice out of every fruit or vegetable.
- External Pulp Ejection – automatically ejects the dry pulp into a collection basket while juicing.
- Easy Clean Design – smooth, rounded parts without food traps to prevent pulp from sticking and make rinsing under the tap fast and simple.
See it in action here…
The Breville Froojie® Fountain™ comes in Brushed stainless steel and is available via the following retailers…
The Good Guys, Harvey Norman, Myer, David Jones, Bing Lee, Betta Electrical, Appliances Online
You can find out more at Breville here
The Breville Froojie® Fountain™ review team.
In the Breville Froojie® Fountain™ product review, mums selected received a Breville Froojie® Fountain™ worth $299.95. We’re asking mums to use test trial and use the Breville Froojie® Fountain™ and then post their reviews and ratings on this page.
Invitations for this review have now closed. If you’re not already a member and would love to receive invitations to review other products, you can join here.
In the meantime, like MoM on facebook to keep up to date with all our review news. You can do that right here …
Published 3rd December 2013