As mums, we all want to make sure that we are making every bite count for our babies so that they will grow healthy and strong, but not all meals provide the right nutrition for babies.
Introducing new Farex Dinners, nutritious and delicious meals designed to meet your growing baby’s developmental needs. Baby grade grains are blended with vegetables then enriched with iron to help assist your baby’s development. The textures are also just right for each important developmental stage, moving from smooth to soft, chewable pieces.
Preparing Farex Dinners couldn’t be easier. Simply add hot water to create a nutritious meal your baby will love.
Farex Dinners have no preservatives, no added colours or flavours and are a good source of iron.
Farex Dinners are available in 3 natural flavours:
- Baby Rice with Garden Vegetables (4+ months): 110g
- Multigrain with Cauliflower, Broccoli & Cheese (6+ months): 110g
- Cous Cous with Cheesy Vegetables (8+ months): 135g
Farex Dinners will be available in leading supermarkets once launched with a RRP of $2.79 for 1 pack (135g).
In this MoM Review, we would like you to serve Farex Dinners Cous Cous with Cheesy Vegetables in place of the usual ‘main meal’ of the day you would serve your child. Please continue to use Farex Dinners until the product we supplied is finished.
As you use the product please think carefully about what you (and your baby) liked and/or disliked about the product – including the taste, the preparation and the overall concept.
Once you’ve used all of the product, post your Farex Dinners product review on this page thinking specifically about the following points:
- Preparation – was the product easy to prepare, were the instructions easy to understand?
- Taste – what did you think of the taste, texture and appetite appeal of the product and how did your baby react to the product when they tasted it?
- Suitability for your child’s age – thinking about flavours and textures, was the product right for your child’s age?
- Range of flavours – thinking about the flavours described above (as well as the flavour you trialled) does the range appeal to you and do you feel it’s appropriate for your child’s age group?
- Your star ratings – are there any specific reasons why you rated this product the way you did when you completed the Star Ratings?
Thank you for taking part in this MoM Review – one of our most important yet. Your reviews will play a large part in ensuring that Farex Dinners are exactly what mums are looking for!
Please note that as this product has not been launched yet, we do ask that you keep this confidential.
Many thanks mums and we’ll look forward to reading your reviews …
Published 29th May 2012