Make this beautiful butterfly artwork to hang on your child’s bedroom wall.
- 1 picture box photo frame
- 2 butterfly cards
- small Stanley knife
- glue or sticky tape
- Cut around half of a butterfly wing and fold back.
- Repeat the above on another butterfly, this time on the opposite side of the wing.
- If you like you can cut around both wings on another, but make sure you leave the middle (body) of the butterfly in-tact. Fold back wings.
- Place the same image of the butterfly behind your cut out. (this is what the second card is for).
- You can even cut out a butterfly and randomly place it where you like. Be imaginative and creative, it's all up to you.
- Take the back off your picture box frame and insert the card. Replace the backing and you are ready to hang.
I purchased both the picture box frame and the cards (I did make sure there was no writing on the front of the card though) from Hot Dollar (a discount store) the cards were only a dollar and the frame was $5.
I have seen these prints online from any where from $40 to $60, so this little activity was a steal at $7 and I feel looks pretty cute. Good luck and have fun anyone who is going to give it a try.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: