These creative planters are a fantastic craft project for kids and adults!
- 1 Empty Soft Drink Bottle
- A bit Potting mix
- Multiple Paint Colours
- 1 Plant of choice
- 1 scissors or stanley knife
- Cut the top of the empty soft drink bottle and put small holes in the bottom for drainage.
- Paint and decorate as desired. Try something different....maybe a panda bear? Instead of a straight cut, you could cut in ears or similar. Allow to dry.
- Fill with potting mix and plant. Project complete.
My daughter had a craft party for her 11th birthday and each child brought one of these home to keep. It kept them busy for ages.