Homemade Dreamcatcher to make sleeping easier!
- 1 Large ring (I used a lid with the centre taken out)
- 1 Roll of Ribbon
- 1 Knitted Doily that will fit inside your circle (I got mine from the charity shop)
- 1 Wool
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Assorted Beads (big enough to thread)
- 1 Lot of Feathers and anything else you want to hang
- 1 Hot Glue Gun
- Wrap the ribbon around the ring to cover the plastic. Glue a piece of ribbon at the top to use for hanging.
- Cut pieces of wool any length you want your dreamcatcher to be. Tie one end of the wool pieces to the circle.
- Hot glue the Doily inside the circle.
- String the beads through the wool pieces (it maybe hard to put the beads on but a tip is to wet the end and pinch it so it's thin) and knot top and bottom. Add any other decorations onto the string.
- Wrap the ends of the wool around the end of the feather and hot glue into place.
- Hot Glue beads around the Doily.
- When it's dry hang and enjoy!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: