These bath salts are made with Epsom salts and bicarb. When using them in the bath, they can ease stress and relax the body. They can also relieve pain and muscle cramps and can help muscles and nerves function more efficiently.
- 2 cups Epsom Salts
- 2 Tbsp Bi Carb
- 1 Tbsp Fragrance Oil
- few drops Of Body dye or food colouring of your choice
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Glass storage Jar
- Pour Epsom salts into a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of bicarb to the salts.
- Then mix the salts and bicarb together to ensure there are no lumpy bits and it's mixed well.
- Then measure out your fragrance oil ( you can buy these from discount stores, candle shops or soap supply stores. You can also use essential oils but will only need a few drops. Add to the mix and blend through with a spatula so its fully mixed.
- Add your colouring. Mix throughly.
- You have made your bath salts. Put into a pretty jar and add to your bath when you want to relax and unwind.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: