This is a great way to recycle peg puzzles when pieces or missing or if you find ones at an op-shop. Plus with the pieces being so big you can use them from a younger age with children.
- 1 Wooden peg puzzle, can be missing pieces
- 1 Magnetic strip roll
- 1 Tube Tarzan's Grip glue
- Remove peg puzzle pieces from board, you can discard the board.
- Cut magnetic strips to fit the back of each puzzle piece, this is why I use the strips instead of the standard shaped magnets as it gives me more freedom to fit to the piece you have.
- Using the glue, as directed, to attach the magnetic strip to the puzzle piece and let dry.
- Stick magnets on the fridge or dishwasher and let your child go nuts.
My daughter loves these and has been playing with them for the months since I made them. She made me sit down with her this morning after breakfast so we could move them all around, great fun and cheap and easy to do, I'd highly recommend giving them a try.