This is a great way to recycle peg puzzles when pieces or missing or if you find ones at an op-shop. Plus with the pieces being so big you can use them from a younger age with children.
- 1 Wooden peg puzzle, can be missing pieces
- 1 Magnetic strip roll
- 1 Tube Tarzan's Grip glue
- Remove peg puzzle pieces from board, you can discard the board.
- Cut magnetic strips to fit the back of each puzzle piece, this is why I use the strips instead of the standard shaped magnets as it gives me more freedom to fit to the piece you have.
- Using the glue, as directed, to attach the magnetic strip to the puzzle piece and let dry.
- Stick magnets on the fridge or dishwasher and let your child go nuts.