I made this for our engagement party, it sat nicely next to our wishing well.
- 1 Wooden ladder of your choice
- 1 x 2 metre roll of brown twine
- 1 packet Miniature pegs (I got mine off EBay)
- 12 x 10cm x 10cm prints (or more if your ladder is larger)
- 1 can White spray paint - amount needed may vary depending on size of ladder
- 1 can Your choice colour spray paint
- 1 Mask to protect from the paint fumes.
- Spray paint your pegs in whatever colour you'd like, and spray paint the first layer of your ladder! Once your pegs are all coloured in whatever you choose, do a second and third layer of paint on your ladder until it looks just how you want it, whether it be rustic and imperfect, or completely painted.
- Once your ladder and pegs are completed and dry. Take your string and measure out the right amount by attaching it to your ladder, I did a zig zag pattern as you can see, and on my small ladder it fits 12 photographs.
- Once you have your string in the perfect place, start attaching your photos to the string with your mini pegs! And there we have it! With two children it took me about 4 days all together and was a really fun project that I am so proud of.