My daughter used crayons and markers to draw inside the shoe box also. You can be as creative as you want with any materials you have around the house (Pom poms glitter etc) you can also use more than one different wrapping paper to make it unique!
- 1 shoebox (preferably with a lid that comes off completely)
- 1 roll of wrapping paper
- 4 Chenille stems (or paddle pop sticks)
- 4 toilet paper rolls
- Sticky tape
- Using any wrapping you have (I had a roll of leftover blue paper) wrap your shoe box with the sticky tape.
- Cut out castle doors using your scissors into the shoebox. Cut out doors also with the back of the wrapping paper (white part) and stick on to make them stand out and draw door handles with a pen or coloured marker.
- Cover toilet rolls with wrapping paper leave a little extra on top to twist into a pine shape to resemble a tower.
- Cut a small flag out of the wrapping paper (I used the white backing and drew C on the flags for my daughters name) using sticky tape stick to the top of the chenille stems and loop through the toilet rolls. Stick the toilet rolls on each corner each of the top of the shoebox.
- Your castle is complete!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: