Congratulations Emily Morgan on being contributor of the month for July 2015!
Emily is a single parent and parenting consultant. She helps parents understand information from scientists and experts. She teaches businesses the value of their parent workforce and customers. She works with schools to improve parent-school relationships.
On Emily’s websites you will discover podcasts, resources and books for parents, businesses and schools. Learn about Emily’s single parents project, a series of books for single parents featuring stories and tips from other single parents around the world. Catch up with her latest publications on parenting, business optimisation and school-parent communication.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Emily has shared with you:
- Mama going solo – how to become a single mum by choice
- The silent war: pre-natal depression
- Long distance parenting
- So you want to be an egg donor
- Should I start my child at school early?
- Introducing books to babies
- Sperm donors, thank you!
- Seven things Finding Nemo taught me about being a single parent