We’ve found the perfect after school treat for the kids (and big kids) to have on St Patrick’s Day – a Shamrock green shake.
It’s green, tasty, easy to make and the kids will LOVE it!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 9 drops green food colouring
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1/2 green sugar (optional)
- Blend ice cream, milk, mint extract, and food coloring together in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of glasses; pour shake into glass. Top with whipped cream and green decorator sugar.
Watch the video for easy visual instructions:
Yum, I could do with one of these right now!
PLEASE share your comments with us below
Image and video credit: YouTube