I love Nutella but there is something that tastes even better…homemade Nutella!
It’s easy to make and tastes even more amazing than the bought stuff, you have to try it!
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- 340 grams of milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Spread hazelnuts out on a tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- Wrap warm hazelnuts in a tea towel and rub to remove the skins and then leave them to cool.
- Melt chocolate and leave to cool.
- In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts until they form a paste, and then add oil, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and blend well.
- Put your Nutella in a jar, making sure it’s cool before sealing. The mixture will thicken as it cools.
This mixture will keep in the pantry for 2 weeks.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com