I love Nutella but there is something that tastes even better…homemade Nutella!
It’s easy to make and tastes even more amazing than the bought stuff, you have to try it!
Submitting your rating…
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- 340 grams of milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Spread hazelnuts out on a tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- Wrap warm hazelnuts in a tea towel and rub to remove the skins and then leave them to cool.
- Melt chocolate and leave to cool.
- In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts until they form a paste, and then add oil, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and blend well.
- Put your Nutella in a jar, making sure it’s cool before sealing. The mixture will thicken as it cools.
This mixture will keep in the pantry for 2 weeks.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com