I love pesto and love to make my own, it’s super easy and tastes so amazing freshly made.
- 1 bunch of basil (4 cups)
- 1/2 a cup of grated parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 a cup of pine nuts
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 a cup of olive oil
- Place basil, parmesan, salt and garlic in a food processor. Blend until chopped.
- Add the pine nuts and blend.
- Pour the olive oil while mixing and blend until well combined.
- It’s ready to use in your cooking. Store the excess in a jar in the fridge.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com