- Serves 6
- Makes 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
Get the kids baking this autumn with this delicious family favourite, minus the nasties, thanks to Coconut & Bliss. https://coconutandbliss.com/
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 )
- 1 cup Almond Meal (brownie mixture)
- 1 cup Cashew Meal (brownie mixture)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar (brownie mixture)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder (brownie mixture)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (brownie mixture)
- 3 Organic Eggs (separated) (brownie mixture)
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil (brownie mixture)
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk (brownie mixture)
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates (caramel centre)
- 1/3 cup Cashew Butter (caramel centre)
- 1 tsp Mesquite Powder (caramel centre)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream (caramel centre)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt (caramel centre)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Combine all dry pudding ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then add egg yolks, coconut nectar, coconut oil and almond milk. Whisk egg whites until firm peaks form and then gently fold into the mixture. Set aside while you prepare the caramel.
- Combine all caramel ingredients in a high power blender and blend until smooth. Grease and line 6 individual pudding dishes (approx. 6cm diameter). Scoop some of the chocolate mixture into the dish, followed by a few spoonful’s of the caramel and then cover with more chocolate.
- Visit www.thesourcebulkfoods.com.au to explore and shop its extensive range of wholefoods, discover more delicious recipe content, locate your nearest store and learn more about the company and its mantra.