- Serves 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This recipe is courtesy of IGA and is a great side for their Tandoori Lamb Cutlets.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 medium (50g) Lebanese cucumbers, chilled
- 1 tbsp. mint
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Thinly slice the cucumbers. Finely chop the mint and add.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil, Season to taste.
- Right before serving, add the dressing to the cucumbers and serve immediately.
Note: This salad is best eaten right after being made and doesn't store very well. It's also best when the vegetables have previously been chilled.