- Serves 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Using a sprig of rosemary adds a touch of flavour.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 tbsp frozen peas
- 1 Carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 small Leek, washed and sliced
- Water or chicken/vegetable stock (enough to to cover vegetables)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- In a saucepan, add the carrot, leek and rosemary and cover with water or stock.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Add the peas to the saucepan and cook until all the vegetables are soft and tender.
- Remove the rosemary and puree the vegetables in a food processor or push through a sieve until smooth.