- Serves 25
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Christmas is right around the corner and you if you need to bring a delicious dessert to your family get together you can’t go past this easy and oh so sweet White Choc White Christmas.
If you have lots of baking to do at Christmas this dessert is your go-to because it doesn’t require any baking at all. It’s so easy to make and did we mention delicious?! Keep your roast in the oven and while that’s cooking you can whip up your White Choc White Christmas, once you mix it all together, you simply pop it in the fridge to set.
The White Choc White Christmas looks impressive too! Just pile the slice up nicely on a plate, add a couple of cherries to decorate and voila!
We created this White Choc White Christmas for the team at Ansell.
They set us the challenge of creating a bunch of recipes that requires the use of food grade gloves. We’d never used gloves before in food preparation but now that we have, we’re never going back. Not only do the gloves keep your food free of any contaminants from your hands, they also keep your hands beautifully clean. Keep a handy dispenser pack in your kitchen for all sorts of food prep; chopping onions and garlic, rolling meatballs, rolling truffles, handling raw meat or breaking up cooked chickens.
We hope you and you family enjoy the White Choc White Christmas and have a wonderful festive season xx
Watch the MoM CookClub video here …
Ingredients (serves 25)
- 3 Cups Rice Bubbles
- 2 Cups Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Pistachios
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Crystallised Ginger (roughly chopped)
- 180g White Chocolate
- 250g Copha
- 250g Condensed Milk
- In a large mixing bowl combine dry ingredients; Rice Bubbles, Desiccated Coconut, Pistachios, Dried Cranberries and Crystallised Ginger (roughly chopped)
- Place White Chocolate and Copha in a seperate glass bowl and pour in Condensed Milk
- Place the glass bowl into a saucepan of boiling water and continue to stir until the White Chocolate and Copha melt.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until combined. To make sure the wet and dry ingredients are mixed well, pop some Ansell Multi Sensitive Disposable Gloves on and mix together with your hands (trust us when we say, these make clean up time a breeze!)
- Once the ingredients are mixed together, pour the mixture into a lined rectangular baking tray and press the mixture down evenly with your hands.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve.
Just in case you fall in love with using Ansell Multi-Sensitive Disposable Gloves in your cooking (like we have), here are some other recipes in the Ansell series you might like to check out ...