A popular neighbourhood cafe in Australia has topped the list of the most ‘Instagrammable’ eating spots in the whole world. That is super impressive, especially given that it was up against cafes in LA, New York and London.
Travel website, Big Seven Travel did a spotlight on the 50 most ‘Instagrammable’ cafes in the world and two Aussie cafes made the list.
The number one spot was awarded to Speedos, a well-known cafe in Sydney’s Bondi Beach. It achieved this spot for its colourful cuisine, coffee and gorgeous views.
‘Bondi is one of the most iconic beaches in the world so to have such an incredible place as Speedos just a short stroll away from the water is a real treat,’ said Big Seven Travel.
Submitting your rating…
‘Speedos serves some of the most beautiful food you’ll ever see – all hues of the rainbow feature on the menu.’
The cafe captured the Instagram community with its technicolour dishes – such as their multi-coloured pancakes, blue bubblegum coffee and their famous avocado stacks.
Speedos was totally chuffed with the accolade saying:
“We are feeling so honoured and very appreciative of every body that continues to support us and can not thank you all enough! We also have the best team in the world and couldn’t do it with out each and everyone of you. We love you so much and thanks again!”
View this post on Instagram
❤️????Speedos Cafe rated number????in the W O R L D! We are feeling so honoured and very appreciative of every body that continues to support us and can not thank you all enough! We also have the best team in the world and couldn’t do it with out each and everyone of you. We love you so much and thanks again! ❤️❤️#instagramablecafe
Aussie Aussie Aussie
The other Aussie cafe making an appearance in the list was The Kettle Black in Melbourne who was recognised as number 20.
The cafe is housed in a photo-perfect colonial-style building and serve delicious offerings such as chocolate polenta porridge, chilli scrambled eggs and miso cured salmon.
Both of these cafes were super popular before their award and now we reckon they’re going to be bursting at the seams. Go line up to get a taste (and a photo) of the very best.
The Full List
1. Speedos – Sydney, Australia
2. EL&N – London, England
3. Alfred Coffee – Los Angeles, USA
4. Note Coffee – Hanoi, Vietnam
5. Mad Pops – Bali, Indonesia
6. Pietro Nolita – New York, USA
7. Tania’s Teahouse – Dubai, UAE
8. FIKA – Toronto, Canada
9. Kafe Utu – Singapore
10. Blue Whale Cafe – Bangkok, Thailand
11. MaMa Kelly – Amsterdam, Netherlands
12. Matcha Mama – Tulum, Mexico
13. Nourish’d – Cape Town, South Africa
14. California Doughnuts – Los Angeles, USA
15. Ithaa – Maldives
16. Yum Cha – Hong Kong, Hong Kong
17. La Mamounia – Marrakech, Morocco
18. Mondays Wholefoods – Auckland, New Zealand
19. Palmenhaus – Vienna, Austria
20. The Kettle Black – Melbourne, Australia
21. SERRA by Birreria – New York, USA
22. Déli Bo – Nice, France
23. B Bakery Bus Tour – London, England
24. Coffee Project – Manila, Philippines
25. Dalloway Terrace – London, England
26. Cafe Livingstone – Copenhagen, Denmark
27. Brunch & Cake – Barcelona, Spain
28. LES Coffee – Moscow, Russia
29. Palladio – Jaipur, India
30. Dear Breakfast – Lisbon, Portugal
31. Zenith – Porto, Portugal
32. Lavish Fusion Bakery – Penang, Malaysia
33. i Latina – Buenos Aires, Argentina
34. Three Brothers – Nashville, USA
35. Buddha Full – Vancouver, Canada
36. La Fleur Café – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
37. Matador Room – Miami, USA
38. Cafe Apartment – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
39. Cafe Medi – New York, USA
40. La Fabrique – Brussels, Belgium
41. KYND – Bali, Indonesia
42. Albert’s Schloss – Manchester, England
43. Cafe Kumbuk – Colombo, Sri Lanka
44. Holy Matcha – San Diego, USA
45. Café de Flore – Paris, France
46. Omarubucho – Tokyo, Japan
47. The Catch – Riga, Lativa
48. Fioraio Bianchi Caffè – Milan, Italy
49. The Old Man and the Sea – Tel Aviv, Israel
50. Kybele – Istanbul, Turkey
What is your favourite cafe? Tell us in the comments below.
More On Mouths of Mums
- Darrell Lea Launches A New Ice-Cream Range
- Caramilk Chocolate Is Coming Back….Again!
- Stay-At-Home-Mums Should Be Paid A Massive Salary To Care For Their Kids