My weekly menu plan usually consists of the same recipes I cook week in, week out and is in desperate need of some new recipes. This week my focus was on a new lamb recipe.
Here are 10 recipes that are tried and tested already by real Mums for you so you can’t go wrong!
- Lamb salad – a yummy warm salad.
- Lamb soup – perfect for the Winter months.
- Slow roast lamb – easy tender way to roast.
- Lamb rogan josh – a great curry from scratch.
- Lamb sausage rolls – a great alternative to sausage meat.
- Slow cooked lamb souvlaki - very popular at my house, easy and tasty.
- Lamb rissole cous cous salad – a healthy salad with an amazing mix of flavours.
- Lamb cutlets with garlic yoghurt – yummy and easy.
- Lamb tagine – delicious Winter warmer.
- Lamb and fetta meatballs – a yummy combination.
What’s the most popular lamb dish at your house? Please share your comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com