Have you ever played a game of “Would You Rather”? No it’s not quite like the Game of Thrones, but it’s just as difficult. This is more like the Game for Mums’ edition.
The game is compiled of classic household dilemmas that will question your housekeeping preferences and your very being. They are designed to help you know yourself better, as well as other members of our lovely community.
Are you ready to face these impossible dilemmas? Here they are!
- Would you rather have Legos scattered all over your living room, or Cheerios dust stuck on the kitchen counters forever?
- Would you rather have your guests see a filthy toilet, or a filthy kitchen?
- Would you rather live with a total slob, or an OCD freak?
- Would you rather experience your kid’s temper tantrums in a busy library/church, or have your child pee/poo itself while shopping in Target.
- Would you rather have someone constantly complain about your cooking, or about your cleaning?
- Would you rather trim the lawn with nail clippers, or pick all your carpets clean with tweezers?
- Would you rather watch Frozen five times a day, every day, or have lice go through the whole house?
- Would you rather NEVER need to do laundry, or NEVER wash the dishes again?
- Would you rather have a carpet instead of bathroom tiles, or carton boxes instead of walls?
- Would you rather do ALL the housework forever, or have your partner do it ALL, but not the way you want it done?
- Would you rather have your fridge smell like stinky feet all the time, or your clothes to come a size smaller after laundry?
- Would you rather have your husband put the toilet seat back down, or have him pick his socks from the floor?
- Would you rather be stuck in a room with a teething baby, or a hormonal teenager for a week?
- Would you rather clean your home with a vacuum cleaner with a head the size of your thumb, or scrub the bathroom with cotton swabs?
I’ll look for your answers in the comments below. Show me yours and I’ll show you mine!