When the baby stage is over, it’s tempting to throw out all the items you think your child no longer needs but there are some uses for these items you may not have thought of….
Here are 5 great uses for baby items after your baby has outgrown them!
- Baby wipes: These still come in handy for cleaning dirty hands and wiping dirty surfaces long after babies and toddlers bottoms no longer need wiping.
- Sudocream: Not just useful for nappy rash, a dab of sudocream can ease the pain of eczema, dermatitis, cuts, minor burns, sunburn, itchy skin and insect bites.
- Nappy bags: These come in handy as rubbish bags in the car, to collect treasures at the park or beach or to pick up dog poo.
- Baby powder: This has many uses other than on a babies bottom! Put it in your shoes to help with odour, sprinkle some on your hair; it works the same as dry shampoo, take it to the beach and sprinkle it on sandy feet to help remove the sand, add it to play dough to make it extra soft and it will even repel ants from your house.
- Nappies: A disposable nappy is great way to store keys or valuables when you’re at the beach. Thieves won’t be looking inside a rolled up ‘dirty’ nappy!
What baby item do you still find a use for? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: Shutterstock