The school holidays are here again and it can be expensive to keep the kids busy and entertained.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Here are 5 FREE things you can take the kids to in Brisbane in the school holidays:
- Streets Beach. This is a lagoon in the middle of the city! There are beautiful sandy beaches and safe patrolled water for the kids to swim in. See the website more more information HERE.
- Aquativity. A FREE water park in the heart of Southbank which features educational fun water play for the kids. Check out their website for more details HERE.
- Movies in the park. There are FREE movie screenings across Brisbane in parks and libraries all through the school holidays. Check out their website for session times and locations HERE.
- Queensland Museum. The museum has FREE general admission for all ages and has many exciting and changing exhibitions. They also run many school holiday activites for the kids. Refer to their website for more information HERE.
- RAAF Aviation Centre. This centre has huge range of aviation displays the kids will love. See their website for more information HERE.
Brisbane also has hundreds of beautiful parks and beaches that are great for a day trip out with the kids.
Oh, and as a bonus (yes we know it’s 6 things now) you can check out…
The Muffin Break – they are hosting free cookie workshops to keep the kids entertained this summer.
Where: Local muffin break stores. To find participating Muffin Break stores nationwide, visit here.
When: 19th of January 10am – 12pm
Do you have any FREE activities in Brisbane to add to the list? Please SHARE in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com