The Summer holidays are here! It can be hard work and expensive keeping the kids entertained.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Here are 5 FREE things to in Canberra with the kids this school holidays:
- Canberra space station – Kids love to learn about space and this centre has all the fascinating answers. Entry is FREE for everyone and is bound to keep the kids entertained for hours. Check out their website HERE for more information.
- Disc golf – Get the kids out of the house and learning a new sport, disc golf at Eddison Park is FREE everyday and looks like lots of fun. Check out their website for more details HERE.
- National Museum of Australia – This huge museum is jam packed with fun exhibitions for the kids to explore and learn from. Check out their website HERE for more information.
- National Gallery of Australia – This gallery is FREE for all permanent exhibitions and they also run FREE fun activities in the school holidays. See their website for more details HERE.
- Australian War Memorial – Ranked in the top 10 landmarks to visit in Australia on Tripadvisor this year, this museum is a great educational place to visit with the kids. SEE their website HERE for more information.
Canberra also has many great parks where you could go with a picnic and spend the day.
Do you have any FREE places to visit in Canberra with the kids this school holidays? Please SHARE in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.