A fun experiment to either watch and time how long it takes to melt under different circumstances.
Alternatively dig away with spoons and you can squeeze and splash warm water onto the ice to speed up the process.
- Bowl Small enough for the freezer
- Small animals Think plastic knick knacks from KMart
- Tray Something to rest the outcome on
- Spoons Something to dig with
- Fill a bowl with water and add small little toys (think animals or dinosaurs)
- Flip ice out onto tray
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: