This is a project that has three phases. Firstly making your background, then building your park and finally…playing in your park. Great for preschoolers who still enjoy knocking blocks all over the place.
- Tub blocks or foam squares
- 1 Pre-made collage background
- 1+ Finger skateboards or cars
- Make a collage background. We wanted to do a more industrial theme but my girls decided to colour things in pink and orange.
- In front of your collage background take a tub of blocks and set up an obstacle style course with ramps and steps.
- If you have other items such as little plastic bins, cardboard box buildings or bottle caps you can add those too. We also use hot wheels cars.