Add an Easter twist to the traditional rocky road.
- 510g milk chocolate
- 90g butter
- 5 tbl golden syrup
- 200g shortbread
- 100g Easter eggs with hard shell
- 100g fudge
- 100g mini marshmallows
- For top: 120g milk choc
- Melt 390g chocolate, 75g butter and golden syrup.
- Break up shortbread into crumbs.
- Break up 50g of eggs and 50g fudge into chunks.
- Add crumbs and broken eggs and fudge and marshmallows to the melted chocolate mix and stir to combine.
- Tip mixture into a slice pan and flatten out and place in fridge.
- Melt 120g chocolate, 15g butter together.
- Drizzle over the slice and sprinkle on 50g of eggs and 50g of fudge.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut up and serve.
Yum! I’ll be making this for Easter day!